Friday, April 4, 2014

Why I Don't Post Many News Articles

So by now, many of you readers can tell the kind of format that's expected in this gaming blog of mine. It's the occasional reviews and other opinion articles and from time to time, a news article about something related to the gaming industry. This post doesn't really have much to do with gaming as it has much to do with how I run Gamer Trust. 

I made this blog in order to voice my Opinions about certain aspects of a game or something that's happened in the gaming industry. I also made this blog as a way to improve my style of writing reviews and what not. And of course, I made this blog so that I can write game reviews for you readers (which has been a hobby of mine). 

Many of you might wonder, if Gamer Trust is suppose to be a gaming blog that's suppose to be updated frequently, why not just put news articles as a steady source of content. Well I too have thought about this and the reason I don't just put out news articles everyday is because it won't represent what Gamer Trust is about. To me, anyone can post a news article about when a game releases or which person left what studio. And to be honest, I should probably do that if I'm to make a blog that's up to date with the happenings of the game industry. But that would be too easy. And like anything that comes easy. Someone would've done it already. 

I do post (very few) some news articles about things that I'm truly interested in like the Last of Us movie, but I want the content on this blog to focus on the Opinions of gamers, top 5 lists or top 10 lists, articles that say "why (so-and-so) game is (bla bla)". Articles that I'd want to read and that's exactly what I'm trying to bring to you readers. You might see some more news articles, or maybe not. But one thing's for sure, I will be writing and posting about things that I'd be interested in as a gamer. 

This was quiet the random post but I feel like I should bring it up just to let you guys know how Gamer Trust does things. If you think I should post more news-related articles or just keep it the same! Comment below. 



To be up to date with GamerTrust, Like our Facebook page and follow us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment