Sunday, September 28, 2014

Some things will be changing

Okay, so if you've read my last post you'd know that I had just gotten back into blogging. And I've been trying to come out with post ideas (not including reviews since I can't pump those out regularly enough, but I'll still make them though) to no avail. So I've decided to change the approach of GamerTrust abit. 

Don't worry, it won't be anything drastic like changing the name of the blog or anything. What I'll do is, I'll make a structured schedule for posting. I haven't made one as of yet but I'm still in the process. I also want to do something besides games in this blog. Yes, I know that the name of the blog is "GamerTrust" so it should be about games but lately, I've just been uninterested in games. I'd rather try and write movie reviews and see how that goes. 

Originally, I wanted to write movie reviews of films that I've wached, new or old because it sounded easier to do. Compare, reviewing a 2 hour movie with a 30 hour game, of course the movies would be easier. Whether it'll be good or not, I don't know but it never hurts to try right? 

Another thing that I'd like to implement in GamerTrust is a section where I discuss non-gaming related stuff. Maybe a book I read or a sport I've been enjoying lately or something funny that's happened. I've actually been wanting to do a section like this even before I stopped posting stuff, I was just afraid that it wouldn't suit the style of my blog. Then I rememberd: it's my blog, I can do whatever I want with it :P

Anyways, yeah, that's basically all the changes that will be coming soon. Hope you guys enjoy and share the blog with your friends! 

-Farrel Nobel

No comments:

Post a Comment