Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Making of: Last of Us Documentary on Youtube


2013 was a game full of *insert positive words here* titles for consoles like Xbox 360 and the PC, but the PS3 obviously won by a landslide when Naughty Dog - the developers behind playstation greats like Crash Bandicoot and Uncharted - decided "Hey, let's release another title and make it about 2 people surviving in a post-apocalyptic America, It's going to be awesome!". I think you guys know which game I'm talking about here. 

The Last of Us is one of , if not the most decorated and critically acclaimed games to have ever been made. It's the kind of game that makes a console. Now whenever someone is thinking of getting either an Xbox 360 or PS3, The Last of Us can influence that decision. It's just THAT good. 
I myself have not played the game because I don't have a PS3. I have played it on a friend's console and after playing it for 2 non-stop emotional, tense hours. I finally saw why Last of Us got as many awards as it did. For anyone who's still skeptical, I suggest that you try the game out yourself first. I promise you'll be blown away. 

Anyways, enough jibber-jabber, Let's get to the real piece of news here. Naughty Dog - the awesome developers that they are - released a documentary about the Making of the Last of Us and it's available in Youtube. And yes, It's a legit documentary, and I mean the 1 hour and 30 minutes kind of documentary. 


I always love a "Making Of" documentary, to see how much work was put in, all the problems that had to be solved. Seeing the faces behind this great game was a real treat. It's these "Making Of" documentary that really makes players appreciate and respect the game even more. As far as Last of Us is concerned, Respect Earned.

To be up to date with GamerTrust, Like our Facebook page and follow us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment